Jurnal Nasional Terakreditasi
- Ilham I, Fotedar R, Suyasa IN (2016) Use of organic selenium supplements in soybean meal-based diets for juvenile yellowtail kingfish (Seriola lalandi). International Journal of Food and Nutritional Sciences, 3, 1-11. Download
Jurnal Internasional Bereputasi
- Ilham I, Fotedar R (2016) Growth, antioxidant capacity and muscle histochemistry of yellowtail kingfish (Seriola lalandi Valenciennes 1883): Selenium and temperature interaction. Animal Feed Science and Technology, 217, 76-86. Download
- Ilham I, Fotedar R, Munilkumar S (2016) Effects of organic selenium supplementation on growth, glutathione peroxidase activity and histopathology in juvenile barramundi (Lates calcarifer Bloch 1970) fed high lupin meal-based diets. Aquaculture, 457, 15-23. Download
- Ilham I, Siddik MAB, Fotedar R (2016) Effects of organic selenium supplementation on growth, accumulation, haematology and histopathology of juvenile barramundi (Lates calcarifer) fed high soybean meal diets. Biological Trace Element Research, 174, 436-447.
- Hapsari F (2016) The effect of fermented and non fermented biofloc inoculated with bacterium Bacillus cereus for catfish (Clarias gariepinus) juveniles. AACL Bioflux, 9, 334-339.
- Ilham I, Fotedar R (2017) Growth, enzymatic glutathione peroxidase activity and biochemical status of juvenile barramundi (Lates calcarifer) fed dietary fermented soybean meal and organic selenium. Fish Physiology and Biochemistry, 43, 775-790. Download
- Islam MA, Siddik MAB, Hanif MA, Chaklader MR, Nahar A, Ilham I (2017) Length–weight relationships of four small indigenous fish species from an inland artisanal fishery, Bangladesh. Journal of Applied Ichtyology. DOI: 10.1111/jai.13374. Download
- Ilham I, Hapsari F, Fotedar R (2017) Growth, enzymatic glutathione peroxidase (GPx) activity and biochemical status of juvenile barramundi (Lates calcarifer) fed dietary fermented lupin meal supplemented with organic selenium. Aquaculture Research DOI:10.1111/are.13444.
- Nahar A, Chaklader MR, Siddik MAB, Ilham I, Pham HD, Munilkumar S (2017) Stock Structure of the Critically Endangered Clupisoma garua (Hamilton, 1822): An Investigation Based on Discriminant Analysis Approach. Journal of Aquatic Research and Development, 8, 1-7. Download